Become an NAA Auction Professional
How to Join
1) Click here
to create a new profile. You will receive a confirmation by email once completed. From there, log onto the NAA Marketplace
and select Join NAA from the menu on the right.
2) If you prefer to pay by check or would like to take advantage of the Payment Plan, please print and submit the NAA Membership Application
What You Get as an #NAAPro Member:
As an auction professional, you undoubtedly share our commitment to making the auction industry the best it can be. The NAA’s long-term vision is for our members to be the preferred auction professionals in the marketplace, and we’ve developed our association around that goal. To help you succeed and become that preferred auction professional, we’ve built member benefits for YOU.
Other benefits include:
Waiting for the Hammer to Fall
- Make smarter business decisions, keep relevant and stay ahead of the competition in today’s bustling auction industry with the latest in legal issues, marketing, business trends, technology and more in Auctioneer magazine and Auction E-News.
- Hone your auction craft and discover new skills thanks to the NAA Knowledge Center, an on-demand collection of free educational recordings on an array of topics created with you, the auction professional, in mind. You can also get your learning in bite-sized sessions with iSeries webinars.
- Online PR Toolkit and customizable listing in our online Find An NAA Professional directory help you find new ways to market your company and auctions.
- Looking for a business resource? Need a referral? Or maybe you need some advice on selling a particular asset? Find the answer to these questions and network with other auctioneers in the NAA Auction Professionals Facebook group—only open to NAA members.
, your general overview of auction law; Discounted national and regional advertising opportunities
with USA Today, Wall Street Journal and more; NAA Credit Card Program
with free check recovery; discounted e-marketing services with Constant Contact
; and more.
Interested in joining but still have questions? Call the NAA at (913) 541-8084 or email email@example.com